The terms and conditions on this page outline the rules and regulations for the use of the services on this website. ZYTLYN Technologies AG ("the Provider") is owner of, and operates the zytlyn.com.com website ("the Website"), which provides some services through the Website. All these services are also referred to as "the Service".
By accessing the Website and the Service components made available to you by the Provider you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Website and the Service if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to this Terms of Service: “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing the Website, and the Service provided by the Provider and accepting this Terms of Service. "the Provider", "Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to the Provider. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
License and Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, the Provider owns the intellectual property rights for all material on the Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from zytlyn.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from the Website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Website.
Redistribute content from the Website, the Service, and/or the Provider (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of the Website and/or the Service by the Provider offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ("Comments", and "Blocks") in some areas of the Website and the Service. The Provider does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments and Blocks prior to their appearance on the Website and/or the Service. The Comments and Blocks do not reflect the views or opinions of the Provider, its agents or affiliates. Comments and Blocks reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws the Provider is not be responsible or liable for the Comments and Blocks or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments and Blocks on the Website.
- The Provider reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments and Blocks on the Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments and Blocks do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments and Blocks do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments and Blocks will not be used for any unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to the Provider a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Anyone may link to the Website, its pages and publications or to other information on the Website as long as:
- The link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- By use of our correct name (the ZYTLYN Technologies); or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to www.zytlyn.com.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness, accuracy, availability, or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the Website and the Service and the use of the website, and the Service (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty