Geneva, Switzerland (HQ)
Krakow, Poland (remote)
Our VisionWould you like to work in a team where respect and fairness are the standard, while the leading edge in data engineering and data science are your bread and butter? With the global datasphere growing exponentially to close to 200 zettabyte by 2025, we believe it is crucial for companies to tap into all the external signals that have an impact on their business. Our vision is to be the world's de facto platform for associative discovery and subscription to data and predictive insight.
- Explore datasets and design new predictive features,
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in Machine Learning,
- Implement pipelines according to given data scientific requirements,
- Monitor deployed models, assess model performance and drift,
- Predict the heck out of the future.
- Team work, you are collaborative,
- Python, excellent coding skills,
- Mathematics, physical modelling, Statistics, Bayesian and frequentist,
- Machine learning,
- English: professional working proficiency.
- Numerically oriented Ph.D. in physics, maths or similar.
- Competitive salary,
- Equity in a venture backed and well capitalized Swiss start-up founded by data scientists, engineers and industry experts, passionate about solving tough problems with a global impact,
- Learning and development support,
- Flexible working hours and paid leave.