Our VisionWould you like to work in a team where respect and fairness are the standard, while the leading edge in data engineering and data science are your bread and butter? With the global datasphere growing exponentially to close to 200 zettabyte by 2025, we believe it is crucial for companies to tap into all the external signals that have an impact on their business. Our vision is to be the world's de facto platform for associative discovery and subscription to data and predictive insight.
- Explore and evaluate the quality of datasets,
- Evaluate and choose the best tools for our use cases (e.g. database, query engine, Data Processing Framework), and contribute to the architecture design,
- Build our ELT pipeline, data lake, data warehouse,
- Monitor data quality,
- Assist data scientists with data exploration and model training/deployment.
- Team work, you are collaborative,
- Good communication skills and experience working remotely,
- Proficiency with Scala or Python,
- Proficiency with SQL,
- Good development practice: Merge Request, CICD, Test, GitHub/GitLab Flow,
- Experience with Spark or Flink,
- Bonus: Experience with AWS (e.g. Lambda, Glue, Athena, CloudFormation, SAM),
- English: professional working proficiency.
- Masters in computer science or equivalent
- Competitive salary,
- Equity in a venture backed and well capitalized Swiss start-up founded by data scientists, engineers and industry experts, passionate about solving tough problems with a global impact,
- Learning and development support,
- Flexible working hours and paid leave.